Ecuador Residency Visas, Real Estate Transactions & Containers into Ecuador
Karyn Blaise, CPA and Jenny Chuqui, Attorney & Abogada
Provide the following services to Foreigners and Immigrants:
YOUR ONE STOP SHOP IN CUENCA, BAHIA DE CARAQUEZ, MANTA & QUITO
1) $950 Residency Visa Cost “Per Adult of 18+ Years“, plus Adults simply pay the $550 Government Fee – Minor Children “Under age 18” only cost $500, plus Minor Children simply pay a $250 Government Fee – This pricing is 100% Totally Inclusive for both your “Ecuadorian Residency Visa with Ecuadorian Cedula ID Card”, All Included as one Single Package!!
2) We Handle any Real Estate Closing in Ecuador or Ecuador Realty Transaction for $700 (all taxes, municipal costs and notarial fees are separately paid by you to/for such third party costs). In addition, we very regularly assist our Clients in opening Bank Accounts in Ecuador, obtaining their Ecuadorian Driver License and/or Buying a Car in Ecuador, Ecuador IESS Health Plan Registration, Ecuador IVA Tax Refund for Tourists (for Seniors in Ecuador as Residents too), Ecuador End of Life Planning Documents and Cremation in Ecuador & Ecuador Burial Customs, Registration of foreign Marriage Certificate in Ecuador, Transfer of one’s preexisting Ecuador Residency Visa stamp from any “old expired Passport” to any “new updated Passport”, Ecuador Power of Attorney for any purpose, and of course all forms of Ecuador Contract Law (Ecuador Legal Contracts) and Ecuador Legal System (Ecuador Legal Cases) of every variety or necessity here in Ecuador – simply email or call us to request a price quote for any type of Ecuador Legal Services or Gringo Legal Services you need or want!
3) We assist our Clients with Ecuador Wills for $300 (notarial fees not included for an Ecuadorian Will, if/when applicable for Wills in Ecuador). We also open Ecuador Small Business and Ecuador Non Profit Organizations for our Clients anywhere in Ecuador (pricing naturally depends on the type of Business or Foundation and where in Ecuador it is to be located).
4) Ecuador Accounting, US Accounting: Ecuador Income Taxes, US Income Taxes & FBAR IRS Reporting for $10,000+ Ecuadorian Bank Accounts, Opening a Company in Ecuador (i.e. Opening a Business in Ecuador) & Closing a Corporation in Ecuador (i.e. Closing Down a Company in Ecuador).
5) Ecuador Legal Services: Ecuador Drivers License, Ecuador Last Will Testament, Buying a Car in Ecuador, Starting a Business in Ecuador, Cedula Cuenca Ecuador, Ecuador Citizenship Requirements, Ecuador Visa Requirements, Cuenca Immigration Office, Cuenca Visa Attorney, Cuenca Immigration Lawyer, Immigration Attorneys in Cuenca Ecuador, Ecuador Visa Facilitators, Ecuador Retirement Visa Requirements – Immigration Lawyers in Cuenca Ecuador, Ecuador Visa Attorney, Ecuador Barristers, Ecuador Solicitors, Ecuador Immigration Attorney, Ecuador Immigration Service, Ecuador Visa Lawyer, Ecuador Visa Service, Cuenca Visa Office, Cuenca Visa Lawyer, Ecuador Visa Services for Immigration to Ecuador, New Immigration Office in Azogues (New Visa Office in Azogues), Exporting Products from Ecuador (Exporting Products to Ecuador), Importing Products from Ecuador (Importing Products into Ecuador).
6) Find Health in Ecuador with FREE Referrals to Doctors in Cuenca Ecuador & FREE Referrals to Dentists in Cuenca Ecuador.
7) Ecuador Medical Tourism: For Friends & Family Members of Cuenca Expats.
9) Official Trips to US and Ecuadorian Consulate in Guayaquil and Quito & Ecuadorian Ministry in Quito & Guayaquil; Pleasure Trips by Cuenca Taxi Van to Ecuadorian Coast, Vilcabamba, Loja, Ingapirca, Devil’s Nose Train, Ecuadorian Amazon & Peru (Traveling to Ecuador and Moving to Ecuador tours as well!).
10) Lasting Friendship among Expats and Ecuadorians alike
++ Ecuador Visas, Gringo Visas, Cuenca Visas, Gringo Visas Cuenca, Ecuador Visa Pros, Gringo Visas Ecuador, Cuenca Containers, Visa Pros Ecuador, Ecuador Containers, Shipping Containers to Ecuador ++
Email, call or send through the contact form below for a FREE consultation